Digital heath, New weapon of New Era
Healthcare is being nurtured in lap of technology since decades. With miraculous inventions and evolution, healthcare is climbing stairs of reformation. The revolutionary stone in health industry is digital health. By 2022, it is predicted that 25% of healthcare consumer interactions will be digitally executed outside of a traditional care setting; while the remaining 75% will gravitate to digitally coordinate real-time health systems. Digital Health is coming era, bringing with it new capacities for healthcare communications and care delivery for consumers, patients and members, and the ecosystem which lifts them.
Digitalisation of health experienced a boost start and posses potential of promising future. Telemedicine, e-visits, virtual visits, patient portals, are all examples of reserves made to digitize healthcare. With a motive to promote advance healthcare service to reach every corner of this world, so that no one is deprived of genuine treatment.
Promises of digital health to Patients
An increment in patient safety through a reduction in medical and clinical adverse events.
Improved communications between the patient and doctor.
Reduction in length of stay due to improved functioning efficiency
Quick intervention during critical periods of care facilitated by real time reminders.
Improved check-up managements
Access to modern day medical education and social information
Promises of digital health to Professionals
A work environment attractive to doctors.
Reduction in transcription, legibility and omission errors
improved facility for clinicians to coordinate care because of simultaneous access to the electronic record
Reduced time locating or collecting patient history
Decreased number of avoidable clinical incidents
Reduction in the number of unnecessary administrative tasks.